Friday, January 8, 2010

A Little "Holiday" Inspiration

I just got this movie for Christmas!! One of my all time Favs. Great love story and Great Decor!!

A Must See Chick Flick!!


But Speaking of Decor. This is the character, Amanda's house in LA played by the charming Camaren Diaz. All I can say is Amazing. Simply breathtaking. Probably my ultimate dream home.





A line up of big comfy Chaise's to round off the Theatre Room. So cool!!



I have been wanting this color scheme in my room ever since this movie. Love the grey's.



(See, I want and found this color pallete from dwr.com)SMILE





Ahh! How cool is that Tub and Kitchen. Stunning, Right?



pics via Hookedonhouses

2 comments:

  1. Ok honestly I think this is my favorite post of yours so far. LOVE EVERYTHING!!!! The Holiday rocks! This house is SO perfect. And I love the greys, blacks, and tans for a master bedroom. Thanks for the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Holiday is one of my favorite movies. I am with you Amanda's house is my dream home. I wouldn't change a thing. I have been wanting to do my bedroom in grays as well. It is John's favorite color. I have been meaning to tell you that I love your Design BLog. You have great style.

    ReplyDelete