Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I am loving GREY!!

Everytime without a doubt, I pic out these images that speak to me. AND What do they all have in common?? The color GREY!! That's right, I now you are thinking, Megan! Blah, Blah, Blah, that is so Boring. But I have to say, the color GREY in these spaces make my heart go pitter patter. Take a look at some of these images...

Grey walls



Grey chairs



Grey floors



Grey couch



Grey bedding



Grey desk



Grey towels



Love love loving GREY!!

all pics via. who else? Martha Stewart. SMILE

2 comments:

  1. The first bathroom I LOVE. All the grey with the accents of the light turqoise and cool salmon color. To die for! Cute trash can!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING that bathroom with the pedestal sink! The freestanding shaving mirror and wire shelving unit are perfect accessories!

    ReplyDelete