Monday, June 13, 2011

My New Rug and Wood Floors


Ok, so here is the rug I just purchased On Sale $190.  Pictures will come as soon I get it all pulled together.

What do you think?

The hubby and I are trying to purchase a home that has been foreclosed on. And fingers crossed through a bidding war, that we will be the offer, the bank chooses. AND If so, I will be putting wood floors down. Can't decide on a color though. I have always wanted black wood  forever but with this house and the coloring of it, it makes sense to choose a brown. Hmm. Sorry just thinking out loud! :)

My dream of decorating a house is finally within reach! :) It is very exciting to dream about at night while nursing Ethan!

The Breakdown
Pillows are from Etsy ranging $42 and $78
Couch is Home Decorators $850

I already have the lamp (similar) from Crate and Barrel.

 (Back to my Wood Floor Choice) What is your favorite wood floor color??


Black or Brown??

5 comments:

  1. Megan!!!! Where did you get that rug!? I have been looking everywhere and the two I have in my inbox right this very second are so similar I had to check and see if they were the same! But I like your pricetag so much better. I'm buying the rug today so if you have a second I'd love some help. Thanks! And good luck with the house. My fingers are crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry ladies I don't know why I didn't post it. But I got my rug on sale at Overstock.com! For a steal right?! It is a 5X8 called Berkley Blue Wool Rug. I know that they are all sold out which is a bummer. But you can also purchase the same rug over at csnrugs.com called the Fallon Rug.
    Hope this helps!
    Megs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to love the black but then my best friend got them and they show everything. I have since fallen in love with brown. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The black is gorgeous, but yeah they show everything--- Can I choose C: gray? Or just a rustic light wood. They hide everything and look RAD.

    ReplyDelete