Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Nursury Love


I actually found this nursery because of it's great Roman Shades. I am loving Roman Shades for the lines and the way they draw out windows. So great!  Anyway, the more I looked at this nursery I loved all the details in it. Like the facrics used as bedding and pillows. Love the X stool over the fur rug and the paintings, the way they pull all the colors together. It is so stunning. I just love everything!  Starting with those Roman Shades!

via Elements of Style

3 comments:

  1. I have seen this room a while ago and I have always love it! This room just exudes style and I think the design can be easily replicated in any room. The geometric rug, the roman shades, the artwork and sofa are my favorites!

    Have a good day, Megan!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fell in love with this nursery the first time I saw it too! It is put together so beautifully, love all the color and texture!

    ReplyDelete