Monday, March 5, 2012

Exteriors/Outdoors

Such a beautiful day today!
Because it was such an amazing 61 degrees outside, It got me thinking of exteriors.

EVENTUALLY, I want to make our driveway amazing... How cool is that hanging lantern?


I will eventually paint the exterior of our house. Most likely a Gray color with White Trim.

 




I really want to paint our door as well. I am loving and have always LOVED Black. (Such a classic calming color isn't it?)

 



And Last, I want to switch out our old dated lighting with something cool and modern.


Not to mention adding some fun plants in pots. Gotta have some plants!


Happy Monday Everyone! Hope your day was as Beautiful as mine, here in Utah.
Images via Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan. I'm a new follower. I am so in love with the first drive way. Gorgeous!!!

    Have a fun weekend. Hugs..Tracy @ Cotton Pickin Cute

    ReplyDelete