Saturday, May 12, 2012

Outdoor Furniture

I am on the hunt for some cool outdoor furniture, to go with our super COOL Backyard! I am gonna have the hubby make us a table so pretty much just chairs. This is what I have found so far.

Tell me what you think!

CHAIRS
 ($100 or under)


This chair is $40 at Ikea. How cool would it be to paint it a cool green or blue color?!


Cost Plus $77 
Crate and Barrel $70
Ikea
Ikea $100

(Now for the more pricey ones that are super cool)
 Crate and Barrel $200


 DWR green or white $540


downtown20.net (love this green chair)

SWINGS



Amazon $495

Pier 1 $280 w/out stand

 Amazon (double seater)






LOUNGERS



Antrho $230
 
Ikea $130

Ikea pad $50



Cost Plus $250

OTHERS



Lands End $250 (love this blue chair)



www.Fly.fr.http://www.fly.fr/fr/meubles/jardin/meubles-lounge/fauteuil-bas-empilable-tresse-blanc-wagga.html

4 comments:

  1. Great stuff!! Love that hammock and lounger from anthro! Can't wait to see it completed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan!
    You have such an eye... I've been in the process of looking for outdoor furniture and you saved me some time! Thanks for the inspiration - you are a true talent!! I hope you have a wonderful Mother's day cute girl!!

    much love,
    Desiree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all, especially the crate and barrell one and the fun green chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Ikea wooden the chair & that funky green one at the end of that list, the Amazon double swing with the orange cushion, & that Land's End blue chair (but $250 seems steep!).

    ReplyDelete