My Inspiration Art Work
When I first saw this picture, my eye caught that COOL geometric triangle art work on the wall. Image via Little Green Notebook. (One of my fave blogs to visit.)
Then I was thinking I wonder if I can make that?? So I tried it. Knowing it wouldn't cost much. So If I don't like it, no worries. Right?!
HOW TO DIY TRIANGLE ART WORK
1. Buying the foam poster board. ($2)
2. Cutting down to size with an exacto knife. (which I did a several times)
3. Use a pencil and ruler to trace your triangle shapes.
4. Use a Black sharpie and go over your line.
5. Then Frame it! No glass needed, cuz it's foam board. Just tape it down. (Luckily, I already had the old brown frame)
Easy Right! I love making things beautiful, Inexpensively!
I really like the way it adds a little modern to the room.
What do you think of my new ART wall?