Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Vintage Revivals | Living Room Makeover

            I was searching the Internet for Pricing onVintage Card Catalog Cabinets. (Making sure I was getting a good deal at an Antique Store here in Utah AND Yes I got one. Eeek!)
Anyway, more on that later this week. ;)

SO...Then I came across this girls blog and my mouth dropped at all her projects and what they cost! Truly a DIY Girl on a Dime. It's so awesome and it's ALL HER AWESOME STYLE.
 A Job well done Mandi over at Vintage revivals.

Take a LOOK!

Vintage Orange Velvet Couch (Mint Condition) $300


Everything on these DIY shelves she says are " thrifted, gifted, or lifted...and by lifted I mean stolen with permission from my Mother In Law"   TOTAL $75


See the Vintage Card Catalog Cabinet. So Pretty!



DIY Sharpie Wallpaper. So Brilliant! I Love it!





I am so impressed how well she created a Vintage Modern Style. All the great finds paired with Paint and DIY projects create a Lovely, Enjoyable Space.

What do you think? Can you Design on a Dime?

1 comment:

  1. This girl has STYLE!! How fun to look through her blog.

    ReplyDelete