Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Dinner at the Daly's

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas with their loved ones close by. We had my parents, and my sister's family over for Christmas day. We ATE and ATE a lot of good food and laughed a lot! 

Here are some pics of my table decorations. It's not Lonny material, ;) but I thought it turned out nice with the things I had on hand. 




Can't finish the night without my Mom on her Accordion while the kids dance to Christmas Carols! 
(I used to do this when I was a kid. I love traditions!)


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
xoxo
Megs

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Traditions are what make Christmas special, I bet those kids LOVE that accordian music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom plays the accordion? That is awesome, what a fun tradition! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete